Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will model and render your product (Price per image)

I will model and render your product (Price per image)












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

WELCOME TO MY GIG..!

I am working in the field of 3D modeling for more than 3 years.I will createphoto-realisticimages all types of products with guaranteed quality andsatisfaction.

I will create a 3D object of you with quality and according to your specification.

The model will be delivered in *.jpg or any image format that you like.

I work using modeling software

3Ds Max

Auto desk Maya

Sketchup

Solidworks

If you required editable file so you should order extra, i will provide the format would be * .max .3ds or obj

I assure you highest quality work in minimal time and you will find me most economical with best quality output.

I am looking forward to start working with you, Give me a chance to prove my skills.


Please send me the reference image and label of product.



Please, contact before order.

Reviews


kris1981:Excellent thanks

madiha_altaf:Kris knows exactly what he want... perfect buyer..

kris1981:Thanks excellent

madiha_altaf:Repeated buyer.. its always pleasure working with Kris..\r\nThank you again

kris1981:Thanks, very happy


No comments:

Post a Comment