Saturday 3 November 2018

I will do 3d concept for anything, modeling and rendering

I will do 3d concept for anything, modeling and rendering












About:

I'm a industrial designer, great of experience in 3d modeling, rendering, drawing, also 3d manufacturing.

I work on 3d concepts and items, I can make any model you want, any product you have in mind especially if you have an image of it I will make the exact same thing in 3d, and if you feel like wanting to add some extra touches on your 3d works leave it to me.

Software that I use Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk PowerShapeSketchUp, Free CAD and many more..

For this order you will get
Unlimited revisions
Source files
Delivering as fast possible
Until satisfaction
High resolution
Quick turnaround
Refund Policy

I provide all source files FBX OBJ MAX MA/MB (with textures-archives) also I can provide STL (3d-print) STEP/IGES (for CNC machine) file or any format file you are looking for, as I can convert any format file you have to which format file you want.

And about rendering I provide JPEG/PNG 300dpi high resolution or PSD/AI file (layered), setup rendering V-ray, Mental ray and Arnold.

Feel free to message me first if you have any concern or question regarding this gig.
NOTE: any 3d model include characters I will not accept it.

Reviews


tkeisharuth:Seller was great to work with. Made unlimited revisions until I was completely satisfied . Will do business again in the future for any mockup I need.

charif97:I've had an excellent experience I'd love to work again with this buyer. Thanks!

ambrown1119:amazing with communication and a hard worker. he will work to get exactly what you want

charif97:Great to work with! Thank you so much!

michaelcharette:This guy is AWESOME !! buy with him his the best !


No comments:

Post a Comment