Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will convert your SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others

I will convert your SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others












About:

I will convert your SketchUp SKP file into STEP, IGES, STL and many others. It'd be nice if you let me know what software you'll be importing the file into because there's slight difference when converting for different programs.

Reviews


acarmichael93:Can't rate highly enough! Nivlad was very patient even with my hectic deadline. Thanks for your help and excellent work.

nivlad:Such a pleasure working for Meg!

donhalpern:Super responsive and easy to work with. Went over and above requirements.

nivlad:It was an extreme pleasure working for Don!

deanzz6:Good work. Worked all night! I'd use him again. nice guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment