Saturday 3 November 2018

I will design a product label and do a realistic 3d mock up

I will design a product label and do a realistic 3d mock up












About:

Hi all fiverr buyers

I will create High Quality Photo real 3d renderings of your product for online sell: Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress & alibaba etc...

I will create any kind of product and package render:

  • Plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  • bottle and jars for food and drinks
  • Any kind of cans or containers
  • foil pouches
  • package boxes
  • More...............

Label design should be in one of these formats: ai, pdf, png, jpg, tiff, psd.

For additional renders please check gig extras.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!                100%Money Back Guarantee....................

Contact me for CUSTOM quotes and more details.

Mubarak

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment