Saturday 3 November 2018

I will create a 3d model for a game

I will create a 3d model for a game












About:

Hi! My name is Lucas and I am a 3d modeler and texture artist based in Spain, I have worked for several independent game developers and have done many models for architecture and arch-viz studios. And I would be happy to work with you too! 

What can you expect in this order? 
The basic package comes with UVs and textures included in the order. In the standard and premium packages the textures has to be bought separately.

Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can adjust it to your precise needs and deliver a high quality model! 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


markschwartz105:Lucas was a pleasure to work with. He is a very skilled 3D model maker who takes directions well and is responsive to requests and feedback. I highly recommend him! He made exactly what I was hoping for and made it exactly the way I wanted.

svlucas:Very good experience, he was very supportive through the whole process.

rsjack:Outstanding work

rsjack:Amazing worker and amazing spirit. Lucas is amazing to work with and is very dedicated.

svlucas:Outstanding Experience! Great communication with buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment