Saturday 3 November 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering

I will do 3d modeling and rendering












About:

Message me before start ordering. If you ever want something extra, feel free to ask.

I work fairly fast with using 3Ds Max.
I use proper lighting to give highlight and detail on the 3D model.
I would able to make something from sketches or images.

State the due time you want the 3D model.
If you do not satisfy with delivered work, you may ask for a revision. If I'm bored you might get it for free. :D
The final image rendered will be 1280x720px (720p) unless you choose HD which will be in 1920x1080px (1080p).

To learn more about my work, bit.ly/aiizattfarhann

Reviews


gailforce12:It took rather a long time but was very good at finish.

aiizattfarhann:ok

uresumes:Work was fine, but was rude when the product was delivered and rejected any revision because they were busy. They asked for a message prior to any order — which is a fine request, but if it is required then it should be more prominent on their page. Would recommend offering delayed timeframe on revision or refunding the order.

kromjongh:Very good delivery! Pleasant cooperation!

aiizattfarhann:Thanks for the gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment