Sunday 4 November 2018

I will make a Physical 2D or 3D model

I will make a Physical 2D or 3D model












About:

I can create 2D drawing and 3D model of any object/product. If you have some mechanical innovation discuss with me and I will create the best 2D or 3D model of it as per your desire.
I have enough experience in 2D and 3D CAD modeling.I am a certified Design Engineer with more than one year experience in creating 3D Military objects and their Technical Drawings. I use Creo, Solidworks and Autocad to 2d and 3d model:

  1. Advance Assembly
  2. Advance Surface Modelling
  3. Advance Mechanism Design
  4. Advance Mechanism Simulation
  5. Advance CNC Milling

I also have experience in performing Static and Dynamic (Explicit, Impact) analysis on Ansys.

I can deliver you best quality. Delivery time depends upon your requirement but i will try to deliver it soon.

I work till costumer satisfaction and I recommend Discussion before buying for good results.
Thanks.

Reviews


arkamiftikharai:Completely helpful and delivered a satisfying work. Thank you

muzammil210:great response.. very cooperative and perfectly understands the partner. recommended

moizshera:thanks ...................................................

muzammil210:Thanks he was cooperative..

classicgreg:He was great to work with. Communicated often and has a great attitude. He went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment