Friday 2 November 2018

I will do product 3d modelling and photorealistic render

I will do product 3d modelling and photorealistic render












About:

Hi! My name is Asif Mehmood and I am a 3d modeller and texture artist based in Pakistan, I have worked for several independent Model and have done many models for game, product and 99 Mega Pixel Studio. And I would be happy to work with you too! 

I will create any kind of package:

  •  Detailed 3D Model with proper Topology.
  •  Full HD Photorealistic render with a transparent background. 2K/3K/4K 
  •  All project sources.

Quality output is guaranteed & Promised for your product.  

  •  plastic and glass bottles for dietary supplements
  •  carton boxes
  •  foil pouches
  •  paper bags
  •  and many others...


Just let me know what do you need and send me a label design of your product,
reference photos or drawings of the package type.

If you have a range of products (different sizes or flavours) let me know,
I will prepare a special offer for you :)

I can also place water drops on the bottles

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!


Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can adjust it to your precise needs and deliver a high-quality model! 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment