Saturday 22 February 2020

Create A 3D Design From 2D Cad, Drawing Or Hand Sketch











About:

Hi & Welcome!



I'm a Mechanical Engineer, having 2 years experience in AutoCAD and another 3D and 2D CAD/CAM software. 



I can do the following things for you.



  • The CAD (3D design)
  • Drafting (blueprints,2D manufacturing drawings)
  • Design For Manufacturability for 3D Printing
  • CNC
  • Injection Molding
  • Rendering 
  • 2D Drawing


I will provide you with the following file formats.



  • JPG
  • PDF
  • DWG
  • STL
  • STEP
  • STP
  • Drawing file


Why Hire Me?

  1. Unlimited Revision until you satisfied
  2. Fast Delivery
  3. 24 Hrs availability
  4. Very Responsive


Requirement:



Just send me a message with your sketchhand drawingpictureimage or PDF and I will draw it for you.


Please contact me before order and give me all the details about the job.




The delivery time and price may vary depending on work complexity. 



Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. 



Thanks.



Regards:

Abdul Basit Khan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast and good, thx

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer, Looking forward to work more for him. Thanks

Seller's Response:

He was eager to help get the project right and was willing to do unlimited revisions until I was happy with it. I'd definitely work with him again.

:

You are Welcome. It was great experience to work with you. I am looking forward to work with you again. Thanks

:

Amazing to work with. Quick action and prompt response. Will be back in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment