Saturday 22 February 2020

Design 3D Printable Models,2D Drawings In Solidworks











About:

Hi



My name is Muhammad Ali.I am a mechanical engineer with 2 year+ experience. and expert in 3d modeling



In this Gig you get these services:





  • 3d printing
  • 3d printable models
  • 2d designs
  • 3d printable models
  • 2d drawings
  • 3d designs
  • 3d models
  • solidworks 3d model
  • creo model
  • All type of 2d drawings


Note:                          Before placing order kindly text me at inbox





                                 100% original work and Money back Guarantee 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very, very good work! Excellent communication and excellent help with everything I needed to have done! Very quick turnaround time with everything that I needed! I highly recommend fastdrawing!! Thank you Muhammad

:

Thank you for helping me.

:

Awesome experience, great work and very kind person.

:

Thanks for fast delivery and great work

:

You're welcome brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment