Monday 17 February 2020

Create And Animate 3D Models For Games Or Animation











About:

Are you looking for a professional 3D Character Designer? 

I have extensive experience in 
Graphic Designing, 3D Modeling and Character Designing. I am proficient in software tools Adobe After Effects, Blender, Adobe Audition, and Photoshop. Please have a look at my samples. 



You will get your 3D modeling project done in 1-2 days or in a few hours (Based on project size, customer urgency). I can render your projects in FHD, HD (any resolution you want).

Please have a look at my samples and previous projects.

Contact me if you have any questions.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you sir your great person and also very good work I am so impressed

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir.

:

Well done. Thanks.

:

<3 Thank you so much sir. I am always there for you!!

:

a great guy, professional hospitable I highly recommend it for any type of benefit 3d video




No comments:

Post a Comment