Saturday 22 February 2020

Make Any Cad Model, 3D Drawing Using Cad Software











About:

Hello, my buyers!



Please do not place an order before discussing your project with me in the inbox. Thanks



Cost depends on the complexity of the job.



I am a Professional 3D designer as well as rendering. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, prototypes, technical drawings, and any other thing. I provide the highest quality and will satisfy you completely. Following services, I can provide to my clients.



- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D PDF Drawings

- 3D PDF models

- 3D Rendering

- 3D Printing

- Surface Modeling

- Character Modeling
- Digital Sculpting

- CNC files

- IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ and any other format you need

- Amazon Products
- Exploded views animations
- Product designing for manufacture, etc



I use SOLIDWORKS for all of my CAD Works.

Feel free to ask any questions. I am available 24 x 7

Muhammadusmanja

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. Highly Recommended

:

-Quick and easy communication -Quality results -Revisions were quickly implemented Pleasure to work with Muhammad

:

Thanks a lot Sir

:

Thanks good job

:

Seller helped me get to where I needed to be with model. This was just a revision of the previous model the seller and I created.




No comments:

Post a Comment