Friday 13 March 2020











About:

Hello,



I'm an Architect with 8 years of hands on professional experience in the different fields of architecture (Exterior and Interior Design, Landscaping and 3D visualisation)

Thank you for your interest. I am happy to work with my clients.



My Services are:



- 2D floor plan and site plan

- 3D floor plan: exterior and interior design (houses, offices, restaurants, shops, etc.)

- 3D rendering

- 3D modelling

- 3D animation video

- Elevations

- Virtual staging: re-styling furniture or furnishing empty rooms

- Fastest Delivery

- Gives you any file format you want.

    

If you need my services, Drop me a mail. We will discuss more about your project.

I will help you complete your work with good quality.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment