Saturday 21 March 2020

Design Anything For 3D Printing











About:

I will create a 3D model of just about anything you would like. I have experience with 3D printing and understand how things should be designed in order to successfully print. I am passionate about 3D modeling and want everyone to be satisfied with the end result. With that said please message me before submitting an order so we can figure out a game plan to create the best possible end result. I have no problem fixing any errors with the model if necessary. 

Reviews


:

Eric is simply AMAZING, he is very responsive, a GREAT designer, he is very comprehensive, pays attention to details, very easy to work with. I can't say enough about what he has designed for me and can't wait for him to post what he has created for me. He was extremely respectful of my wishes and I promise this will not be the last time I utilize his services. So far Eric is the best person I've had the pleasure to work with on Fiverr. I'll talk with you soon Eric and thank you so very much for all you've done.

:

Working with Eric is/was fantastic! Very good at interpreting what I wanted and fast design turnaround - will definitely contact again!

:

Eric is very easy to work with and does great work. This is my second project with him and I'll be working with him on many more projects to come!

:

Eric did an amazing job! He was quick, professional, and delivered exactly what I asked for! I would 10/10 recommend him to anyone looking to design a custom 3d print!!

:

Eric has great communication, easy to work with and accommodating. The end result was exactly what I needed and within the time frame I was expecting!




No comments:

Post a Comment