Wednesday 18 March 2020

Make Technical Drawing For Manufacturing And Fabrication











About:

★ Customer Satisfaction is my First Priority 



About Me:

  • I am a Mechanical Engineering undergraduate and a SolidWorks Designer who can design any 3D object whether it is mechanical part or any general component.
  • I have 2 years of experience in designing mechanical parts according to ISO standards and also ANSI standards.
  • I can design from most simple parts to very complex assemblies depending upon your requirements


My Services:

 ✓ 2D technical Drawings

 ✓ 3D technical Drawings



Just provide the rough sketches or drawings of your required product along with dimensions.



In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, then you should have to place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.



Contact me before order...!



Feel free to ask anything..!



Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment