Thursday 12 March 2020











About:

I will make complex 3D automotive design for you. Tell me what you need and we can make deal, the timе for the modeling depends of the model complexity, but i will try to do that as quickly as possible.



You need to send me drawing sketches, blueprints, describable text and examples from internet like photos, videos, that describes your imagine.  



Please contact me before you make the order, to help me avoid negative rating.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is my second order from BbobyMK, and I couldn´t be happier! Excellent work and very fast revisions. Renders are always very high quality! Thank you for another job well done. Cheers!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. I always enjoy doing your projects.

Seller's Response:

very good experience with ordering from bboby! Hopefully will use him for 3D modeling soon. Order delivered faster than expected. Communication was flawless and sometimes even on the weekends. If you need to model and render any realistic object and need it fast, this is your guy! Thank you, sir!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It was a good project to work :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome job !




No comments:

Post a Comment