Wednesday 11 March 2020











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I am a Professional  Female Architect.

I produce good quality Architectural Design and Drafting Service at reasonable price. 

i will convert your pdf, sketches or images into 2d Architectural drawing using Autocad software.



Services offered -

  1. Floor plan (price depending on floor area)
  2. Site Plan 
  3. Elevations or Sections e.t.c.


Note



  1. Please provide detail  description of the drawing and which file format should it be, any sketches or images can help speed up the work.
  2. Delivery time and the price of the gig will depend on the complexity and requirement of the design you want me to make. 


Please contact me before ordering

Thank you.

Dessy

Reviews


Seller's Response:

wow! absolutely outstanding. this is the most impressive seller have seen on fiverr. with quality and fast delivery. simply the best. thanks alot for the help and i will recommend you to my friends

:

Prospective client, Nice to work with and very considerate. Thanks for reaching out to me.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment