Saturday 14 March 2020











About:

**** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER ****



I will Model your Machine Design, your Mechanical Design or your Product Design.



In the basic service I model Regular Parts. 

As aditional service I can also model your design Assemblies, Presentations (Exploded Views), Animated Presentations (animated exploded views), Drafting, Rendering, Mechanism Animation, others (Ask).





*** Contact me and make all the questions you need before placing the order. ***



Message me with a brief/description and some pictures/sketches/hand drwaings of what you want. I will answwer you with a price and delivery time. 



Price is per part/component and will vary depending on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and clear communication, SUPER fast delivery (even with a change requested - my error, not his) and extremely good quality. I'll definitely be getting in touch again. The design was a series of organic (free form) designs in Fusion360 and everything was completed in a matter of hours including changes.

:

Great Work, Thanks

:

Great communication. Easy to work with.

:

great job. excellent​ price. will use many more times.

:

Piece of cake! Work was great.




No comments:

Post a Comment