Wednesday 18 March 2020

Wil Create 3D Models For Games











About:

I am a software engineer and a 3d artist 

   And here for creating low poly and high poly 3d models  for your projects, games or anything you want . 

Like :

  • Cartoony animals 
  • Any objects 
  • Any Characters 
  • Any product 
  • Any animals
  • Anything you want.


Texturing

  • Characters 
  • objects
  • animals
  • product
I can design  Animations specially for unity game engine. i can also reSkin your given model .I am student of BS(Computer Science) and also know very much about unity and C# scripting so i will be in touch with you until my model perform desired functionalities in your game. the delivery contains fbx , obj , 3ds , stl or any other format you want. i will design the model in such a way that it can consume low memory without losing the performance. I will try my best to deliver the order in 1 day or  as soon as possible and remain in contact with the customer until his/her satisfaction  

If you can provide me your requirements clearly I will implement them perfectly.

Thanks for visiting my gig.

Please contact me before placing your precious order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great object and turnaround time

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. Great work.

:

thank you very much sir

:

Very Good Seller




No comments:

Post a Comment