Tuesday 10 March 2020

Convert Hand Drawn Drawings Into 3D Model











About:

Contact me before placing the order.I have to go through your input once.



I'm a mechanical engineer good in 3d cad software catia v5.

1. I can convert hand written drawings with dimensions to 3d model. to STP/IGS/STL

2. Create 2d drawings according to customer standards. (DXF, SVG, DWG, PDF)

l can sign NDA(Non disclosure agreement )



Important: kindly contact me before placing an order for discussing the details.



Price will vary on the project complexity.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He answered very quickly , showed me some pictures and screenshots and asked me if its like i want or if some changes needed. Nice , exact and very quick service ! I recommend

:

Guys a living legend. He helped me achieve my 3d model in no time. Very good value for your money.

:

good communication and output corresponding to the request

:

quick and accurate. definitely using him again .

:

Outstanding experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment