Monday 2 March 2020

Design 3D Cad Models And Drawings











About:

Hello!!! 



I will design or modify existing 3D CAD part and assemblies with drawings from images, drawings or sketches you provide. These CAD models may consist of multiple parts and multiple assemblies depending on your requirements.



I can use different software depending on the design type and requirements, please notify me about the software you prefer to be used.



I will provide source files in native file format of the program used for designing and drawings as default.



Delivery time and price depend on the complexity of the project, please don't hesitate to contact me before placing your order so we can discuss the details beforehand.

I also create 3D models and renders in 3DS Max, if you need a model or a render without any technical drawings please check my gigs page for 3DS Max.



I'm looking forward to work with you!!



Best Regards,



Opisnethar

Reviews


:

Another great delivery

:

Wonderful responsiveness. Quick turnaround

:

Awesome job and quick

:

Another great delivery!

:

Incredible as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment