Tuesday 14 April 2020

Create 2D And 3D Cad Models And Assemblies In Solidworks











About:

I will make CAD models and assemblies from your drawings or photos. 



Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. I will need 1-5 days to finish work, although I'll try to deliver in the shortest possible time.


The price depends on complexity and number of parts in assembly (if it is an assembly). :) 



Please write me to my inbox before ordering so we can discuss about what you need and I can make sure that I'm available for you (:



I guarantee the confidentiality of commercial secrets and technical information.



I can make 3D models of any mechanical objects, but I cannot make 3D models of characters, people, animals. 



Feel free to contact me and ask, 
I will be happy to agree a price in your budge







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment