Sunday 5 April 2020

Create A Cad Of Your Jewelry Design Using Rhino Matrix











About:

I am an experienced jewelry designer with years of experience in jewelry product development and manufacturing. I can take your jewelry design/concept and provide you with a CAD file ready for printing. I will not only provide the 3DM file but also two additional renderings; one lifelike that can be used for sales purposes and one with details of dimensions and estimated metal weights. That's 3 files for the price of one! If you require it, I am also very happy to provide suggestions for design improvements such as weight saving measures. 



If you live in the British Isles, I'll even spell it "jewellery" :)



Please see my additional add-on gig if you would like to have the piece 3D printed. I offer highly detailed 3D printing (on the latest Formlabs printer) and can ship it to you anywhere in the world. Shipping typically takes 2 weeks but let me know if you need a faster option and I can FedEx instead for an additional $45. If you choose a 3D print of your piece please let me know if you would prefer "Direct to Casting" resin or a moldable resin. 



Please provide me with as much detail as possible with your design. Photos/links/sketches & dimensions. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes awesome that’s what I expected

Seller's Response:

jewelry is life

:

A pleasure as always.

:

Great to work with! Thanks

:

Thank you kindly




No comments:

Post a Comment