Tuesday 7 April 2020

Draw A Template To Include Dimensions











About:

Hello

In this gig I offer template structural / technical /illustration service. This service includes

- Mapping out simple craft projects so you can print out, trace and reproduce

- Drawing maps and plans to scaled dimensions 

- Creating templates to be used as reference piece to reproduce 3 Dimensional objects.

- Drawing out product design concepts to explain how a new product would look like as compared  to others

- Any drawing or artwork requiring specified dimensions and scaling.



When you might require technical drawing service.

1. You need a template to give to your manufacturer or print off your desktop

2. You need a visual layout of a product idea.

3. You simply need a designer with the computer aided tools to produce clean vector art to dimensions.

My art is clean, precise and a print ready file which can be enlarged cut out or used for industrial/manufacturing purposes.



Please contact me first before placing your order.



If you want more creative arty stuff, please check out my illustration gig.

I offer layout design. 



I communicate clearly what needs done before I commit to the project as I understand every individual needs could differ.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Lily was excellent, she's a hard worker and got the job done fast, no need for many revisions ! Many thanks again !

Seller's Response:

Thomas is definately a client I am happy to work with again. Very clear communication snd open. .. Enjoyed working on his project.

Seller's Response:

...................ok

:

I enjoyed working on this huge project. Went up and beyound the expected and encouraged clear communication at all time. I wish client did the same- I value all clients and will deliver exceptional service alaways.

:

Would work again with Ako, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment