Saturday 25 April 2020

Draw Designs In Autocad 2D And 3D











About:

I will draw the design of your plant in 2D and 3D AutoCAD:

1) From your home, office, apartment, commercial premises, barn, garage, greenhouse, among others. With all the details.

2) I will also draw and design if you need your project or an engineering part for any type of machinery, I will even design your complete machinery if you need it, be it this agro-industrial machinery or for food processing.

3) I will make the drawing or design you need in AutoCAD 2D and 3D at the correct price in the time that you require.



I work with the following programs and formats:

1) AutoCAD and CivilCAD

2) DWG, PDF, KMZ, KLM formats

3) Google Earth, SketchUp, TCX converter, and Global Mapper

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment