Thursday 9 April 2020

3D Product And Vehicle Modeling And Render











About:

Hello,

If you are developing a New Game and looking for Experienced 3D Modeller than I will be pleased to serve you.

I'll 3D model your Game assets with high and accurate quality. I will use quality textures and realistic materials to the Vehicle, Weapons and other props. High resolution 3D Render Images with Source file. I can give you OBJ, 3D Max, Zbrush files.

I provide 3D Modeling & Render services for;

  • 3D Characters
  • Props for Mobile Game
  • Vehicles like Car, Truck, Tank, Plane, Bike, Ship etc

  • Weapons and Guns

Your support will be appreciated for visuals of your products which help to speed up the work.

If you have more than 1-2 products then let me know so we can discuss. Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity, so It is my humble request to contact me before you place any order.

“QUALITY WILL NEVER BE COMPROMISED”

Let’s discuss on your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did a great job. My request was difficult and complicated, but she solved everything perfect! I only recommend it! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

it was great working with this seller

Seller's Response:

Very Very Very Clear Client with Idea and Vision! Helped a lot to achieve satisfied result for him!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Nice 2D background project! Perfect descriptions given by client and output was easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment