Thursday 15 March 2018

I will draw anything architecture related

I will draw anything architecture related












About:

I can provide different professional services related with architecture, such as:

  • drawing site plans, floor plans, elevations and facades; 
  • drawing 3D model of your building;
  • designing floor plans- new design for a building;
  • drawing floor plans for interior changes of apartments;
  • designing full project of a residential building according to your requirements..
  • etc..

You can contact me if the combination of services according to gig packages doesn't match to your requirements for a order and that way we can make a custom offer for you. I'm online almost all the time and my responses are fast.

**This is my new gig with expanded palette of services. You can check my other gig (which I still use) to see the impressions of my customers.

Reviews


boniq67:I went with this gig because it offered the service I required. Nikolina was responsive \u0026 understood my requirements .Im pleased with the final result, considering the rough sketch I provided!Overall I trusted her professional ability \u0026 was rewarded with a good quality open concept plan with solid design ideas.

iskova_project:Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy we had excellent collaboration and it'll be a pleasure to work with you again.

zee_mrka:Iskova_project is delivers really fast, faster than expected, although it was a last minute request. Responsive as well \u0026 Job is well done! Will definitely work again! Thank you!

iskova_project:Excellent communication and clear instructions for the job. Looking forward to our new project together!

boniq67:I went with this gig because it offered the service I required. Nikolina was responsive \u0026 understood my requirements .Im pleased with the final result, considering the rough sketch I provided!Overall I trusted her professional ability \u0026 was rewarded with a good quality open concept plan with solid design ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment