Monday 12 March 2018

I will design 3d and 2d model on solid works, autocad and ansys

I will design 3d and 2d model on solid works, autocad and ansys












About:

I'm an Industrial Engineer from University of Engineering & Technology Taxila. I am very expert in Solidworks. I got A+ grade in Solidworks. I have done many projects in Solidworks.
I will draw 3D Model from 2D models and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts. I can also make report and presentation regarding model
I'll also design on other Software’s like AutoCAD, ARENA, and ANSYS depending on the design type and requirements. I can also create simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.

 

Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 

  • kindly contact me before placing any purchase.

 In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product.

  1. Note: First 10 Buyers will get extras free. Best Offer on .

Reviews


imran_2k13:Couldn't have asked for anything better!

farhanakram:Thanks a lot bro, I will always be there for your help

imran_2k13:As always, great job and communication. More business to come. More business coming your way

farhanakram:Thanks a lot bro, I will always be there for your help

muhd_ashiq17:friendly experience


No comments:

Post a Comment