Monday 12 March 2018

I will port your mmd models to vrchat

I will port your mmd models to vrchat












About:

I am offering porting from the mmd format, or other similar formats to VRChat.
If the models are from MMD, they will have visemes (mouth movement) and blinking animations.


Reviews


billybrah:The bones that were made for my model were good. Would recommend to anyone who needs bones for their model.

ironcollapse:This seller is a wonderful choice to get an avatar done!\nTotally satisfied with his work and service overall A++

ajlittle:Great communication, told me exactly what he wanted and answered questions I had about the job quickly.

rikoruu:Exactly what I wanted and more!!

ajlittle:Great buyer again, very understanding with the issues I had and responded fast


No comments:

Post a Comment