Thursday 29 March 2018

I will do 3d modeling, designing of exquisite furniture

I will do 3d modeling, designing of exquisite furniture












About:

I can modeling and texturing of furniture. All kinds of furniture. you can provide me a reference image or a idea i can design the furniture for you.

Key aspects -

1. I can model the furniture even if it very complex.

2. I can also create real-time and beautiful textures.

3. I can also render in real-time with amazing background and lighting.


Reviews


artrunner:Gig of a good quality - he has reached my expectations and made the changes I asked for very quickly. Efficient, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend !

saic414:wonderful experience working with. fast communication and smooth process. Thank you! looking forward for more projects.

vincentvanbeekh:Good Experience!

saic414:Good Experience!

mnijs5164:Great Job!! I look forward to working together in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment