Thursday 29 March 2018

I will do solid works 3d design, training video, rendering in keyshot

I will do solid works 3d design, training video, rendering in keyshot












About:

I am good at  doing 3D modelling using Solid works with 2years of experience.  And also i can give you rendered images and the solidworks file or .stl file to your request. Just give me your sketch design.. just send me the clear idea about the model. if you can give me a sketch it is more helpful.
if u want 3D high quality rendered images also i can provide for
-images for websites
-images for online sales
-add logo to the products
-images for promote your products
-images for presentations
-3d models for 3d printing

Fast, professional creation of any of your possible ideas. From simple objects to spaceships, part or assembly. Machinery parts or furniture, models that will add up to your logo, models for 3D printing, or technical drawings (*.dwg) of the parts or the assemblies.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.

Reviews


ajmalghanty:Winner winner chicken dinner! Another outstanding delivery by Sooridesign! I had sent him my drawings (2 hand drawn sketches) and said briefly what I wanted. By the time we got the order set (6 hours later), he had already completed the design, spot on!\n\nHi five to this guy!

sooridesign:thanks..

tschwartzrn:Great fast work as always!

sooridesign:thanks...

alkhaldiams:Amazing and fast order


No comments:

Post a Comment