Thursday 29 March 2018

I will create 3d floor plans from hand sketches

I will create 3d floor plans from hand sketches












About:

Hi,
If you want to have a Floor plan like the attachment for real estate marketing, kindly contact me.

Able to make the following output from a  basic hand sketch or pdf-
1. Line drawings-5$
2. Color scheme-5$
3.Schematic material-10$
4.Schematic Perspective view-10$
5. Rendered output-15$

The price is for a small floor plan. Might vary if scale is large.
Pricing, time frame & Deliverable can be discussed and mutually agreed. Please contact me with your requirements.


Reviews


chefboyhardy:Excellent designs. Thank you.

designdesk_11:Great Client!!! I am looking forward to work with him in future:)

pigeon:Patient seller

designdesk_11:Outstanding Experience!

client0001:excellent work. Two Thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment