Sunday 8 April 2018

I will draw a floor plan in coreldraw

I will draw a floor plan in coreldraw












About:

I will draw any floor plan in CorelDraw in my layout, unfurnished, furnished, with or without dimensional chains or dimensions, and respect every modification to the floor plan that you want.
My prices are 5 $ - unfurnished and aditional 5 $ furnished (If you select furnished I can send you furnished and unfurnished version), dimensional chains +5 $.
All I need is a drawing, sketch, or the original floor plan, and in 2 days i will send it back in .jpg and .pdf

Reviews


cmartell66:Great seller, have recommended

roplans:Thank you

theangrydynamo:simply the best!!! HAPPY and professional!

roplans:Thank you :)

va4realestate:great! Would work again w/ him


No comments:

Post a Comment