Sunday 8 April 2018

I will render 3d photo realistic image of ur product professionally

I will render 3d photo realistic image of ur product professionally












About:

Please feel free to contact me and let's finalize before ordering gig

I'm a creative industrial designer with 5 years of experience,i use light and shade at it best when creating a hyper photo realistic rendering of your product which attract the best sales

  • I will design 3D hyper photo realistic model of any product at affordable price
  • I will design high quality photo realistic rendering of your product to boost your online sale (eBay, AliExpress, Amazon, Alibaba e.t.c
  • I guarantee maximumsatisfactory
  • best quality is guarantee
  • money back guarantee if not satisfied with the final rendering
  • complexity of model determines the price
deliver in jpg, 3ds, obj, pdf
software: cinema 4D, Rhinoceros, V-Ray, keyshot...
I'm available to reply your message 24 hours, always ready to serve you better.
thanks
sapphireblaze.

Reviews


healerhh:very nice job. sapphireblaze is too good.

blehmerall_1:very fast and excellent, highly intelligent. i strongly recommend. thanks sapphireblaze

sapphireblaze:thank you, it's a pleasure

babs_graphics1:Excellent seller, fast delivery, communicates very well, the seller did great job! I highly recommend

sapphireblaze:thank you, You're very much welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment