Sunday 8 April 2018

I will render 3d view, exterior house, landscape

I will render 3d view, exterior house, landscape












About:

Hello I'm anarchitectandinterior design, I have experience and team.. If you want to work with me
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :
- I will renderingexcellentexterior, interior, 3d floorplan, coffee bar, restaurant, building house... -I use 3dsmax, autocad programs...
- I will providequalitypicture render final
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :
- Awritten script in pdf, Pp, word
- All picture example or idea picture, material(required in every order)
- All mersurement of room, house in pdf, auto cad(required in every order)
- I will deliver the picture render inany formatthat you need.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..

Best regards,
Thihoang

Reviews


morten356:Thank you again for your working with you

thihoang:Thank you very much!

jmunsayac:Very nice to work with.

waveboonvilai:Good good good

rosswycoff:Good visual rep of what we are wanting,t hanks


No comments:

Post a Comment