Sunday 8 April 2018

I will work down into the details as the project goes.

I will work down into the details as the project goes.












About:

PROFESSIONALSERVICE


Hi there!

My Name is Eldad.
If you are looking for Professional Industrial Design Services,
THIS is the right place!

I work as an Industrial Designer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Graphic Designer, Strategist and Entrepreneur. I have been working in this field professionally for 10 years.

I specialize in:

consumer products, consumer electronics, medical products, military products, houseware and many, many more!

Providing Turn-Key design and development services.

I approach a project from all aspects:

- Ideation ,Sketching, Story Boarding

- 3D Renderings and product presentations

- 3D Modeling

- Mechanical Design and Plastic Engineering

-Correct methodology of large assemblies

- Preparingparts for Prototyping, 3D Printing / Plastic Casting / CNC

- Technical / And Patent 2D Drawings

- Parts Design for final production and plastic injections

I help companies and entrepreneurs to innovateand guide their products towards market success.

I offer high quality, professional work and you won't be disappointed!

Sincerely, Eldad.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

So... Lets Get To Work!


Reviews


amjin1:Eldadesign was able to quickly understand my goals, offer suggestions, and produce a drawing that enables me to show others my vision. Thank you Eldadesign

eldadesign:Was Excellent experience working with Amjin,he knows what he want and he is very patient and communicative.\r\n\r\nDefinitely would work again.\r\nThank you.\r\n\r\n

shetiller:Again, great experience, great work!

eldadesign:Great experience !

shetiller:This was my second project with Eldad Design. I require exceptional work done on a timely manner and, once again, he delivered. I have a few other things and will use him again and advise you to do the same. Thanks and can't wait to work with you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment