Thursday 29 March 2018

I will create you any 3d model

I will create you any 3d model












About:

[!] Please contact me before ordering.

● WHAT I OFFER

I make 3d models of any subject and for any purpose whether it is 3d printing, game assets, figurines, or visual information. I also do model rigging, (video)animation and uv-maps/unwrapping [note: For now i only do simple texturing]

● PRICE RANGE

My prices are based on the complexity level of a model, sometimes things seem complex but could be easy to make, in order to give you an exact price it is important to contact me first before ordering. 

● COMMUNICATION & SATISFACTION

During the process of working i will show you the model in it's various stages up to completion. This avoids misunderstanding and keeps a line open for adjustments and feedback all together ensuring your satisfaction with the final result.

Reviews


dannylerman:Excelent and fast work, will work with him again

arievanscholten:Outstanding Experience!

lxanderhoyt:Great stuff! Can you export as vector in .ai? I don't need revisions, but it would help if I can get vector for the files.\n\nAmazing work, you hit the nail on the head everytime!

arievanscholten:Outstanding Experience!

amoswilson:The seller listened to my request and even asked further questions to insure final product would meet my goal. Seemed to know what I wanted better than I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment