Thursday 29 March 2018

I will create exterior 3d design

I will create exterior 3d design












About:

from your plans i will model out the 3d of the design complete with finishes and surrounding landscape.
will need your plans and elevation as well as other specs.

Reviews


adriennevesey:Very attentive to my requests.

agnesokoh:Really nice client

jenandrell:She was extremely attentive and professional. I am absolutely thrilled with the end product. Agnes went the extra mile doing her own research of the property I asked her to model and adding layers of detail I never even noticed. She was also constantly available whenever I had questions or requests. I'm amazed that I received the completed project

agnesokoh:client was great to work with

missjulie436:I needed a visual representation for a mobile makeup boutique that I want to pitch to investors. She really captured what I had in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment