Saturday 11 April 2020

2D 3D Mechanical Engineering Drawing In Autocad











About:



Hi Everyone,


Are you looking out for Reliable 2D/3D CAD services to help you with outputs regarding 2d/3d mechanical engineering drawings , machinery modelling, and industrial equipment parts then your search ends here.I am a top-tier drafting Mechanical Engineer to provide services tailor-made to meet your specific requirements and technical needs. My flexible services are custom fit to your project and your budget and I can handle projects of any complexity and scope. 



My services include:

  • 2d 3d  Mechanical Engineering Drawings
  • Autocad Drafting
  • Jpegs Pdf Into DWG/DXF
  • Mechanical Drafting
  • CAD Conversions
  • Editing CAD file




I will just Design your mind with Accuracy and leads you to excellence so take advantage of my CAD service to produce extraordinarily precise and accurate 2D 3D engineering drawings for your product design. 




I am looking forward hearing from you through inbox .



Thank you very much



Best Regards

Faiziee


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The final product was what I wanted but it took 4 revisions and 4 days to get there. I sent detailed instructions and pictures of EXACTLY what I needed on the first day. It was two words in 3d. Could not have been simpler. But for some reason he kept making changes to the original picture I sent. Price was also $60 for no apparent reason.

Seller's Response:

I did job according to his instruction to deliver my best But Really disappointed to receive such a unexpectedly feed back after doing perfect job !!!!

Seller's Response:

Great communication and very happy with the delivered job. Thanks again and would love to do business again with you in the near future. Book this guy when you get the chance -you won't be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Faiziee exceeded my expectations! He took on a complex job with a tight timeline and completed the project perfectly. There was only one round of revisions needed snd he made the changes to my exact specifications. He listened to all my feedback, was highly professional, and ensured that his worked helped me meet my deadline. I can highly recommend him for your projects, you will certainly be happy you did!




1 comment:

  1. Very Informative Blog. An interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article here
    https://indusdesignworks.com/
    Outsource Structural detailing

    ReplyDelete