Saturday 25 April 2020

Quickly Create Anything With Sketchup Or Blender











About:

I will quickly (between 2 and 72 hours) create an accurate 3D model of your place, product, or any object you want, following any blueprint, description, or referential image you provide. 



These are some videos of me working.

  • Water Pump: https://youtu.be/cdkTUUlaTuA
  • Robot VI: https://youtu.be/B-4D91LPaDE


Some complementary services I can offer: 

  • Professional rendering (Using Vray or Lumion)
  • Animations (camera or object movement)
  • Overlay images (logos), text and dimensions 
  • Video presentation with transitions, logo, music, sounds, etc.


During the creation process I will share previews of the ongoing work and you'll be able to make revisions, corrections, changes, or request a full-refund order cancelation if you don't like how things are looking.



If you have any inquiry Contact me and I'll probably reply within a few minutes. You'll find the the "Contact me" button around my profile picture.



Please contact me instead of placing and order and I will create a unique custom order for you once all project details have been discussed.

Reviews


:

He is the man! Always, always delivers!

:

Excellent service. Very professional.

:

Great working with Santiago - quick to explain stuff

:

Amazing super quick and exactly what I want always! he is the best on Fiverr

:

Amazing, quick, easy 10/10 :) highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment