Thursday 8 March 2018

I will do a very high quality of modeling and texturing

I will do a very high quality of modeling and texturing












About:

I have keen eye for understanding textures and models make them as realistic as possible.

and I use MAYA for texturing and modeling

key aspects : (Texturing)

1. I use 2K or 4K texture maps as per client requirement very High quality one can expect

2. I create maps like color , specular , bump , displacement maps

3. I can also create a 3D model from scratch and texture it 

Key Aspects : (Modeling)

1. I can do any type of model in 3d..Just provide image and i will turn     into 3d

2. I can also do character models on special request

3. I can do both High poly and Low as the customers request 


   p.s -  if you can provide a reference image, it can be in 2d or just a drawing. I can turn into 3d (Please contact before ordering for smooth conversation)


                                            Thank you!!
                                             
                                        warmest regards!

Reviews


specialman:Great work, will always work with him

saic414:Thank you!! Hope we can work together in future.

tomwedgwood691:Outstanding Experience!

saic414:Outstanding Experience!

andrewrob10:Poor Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment