Sunday 11 March 2018

I will provide 2D Drawings, 3D CAD file and High Resolution Rendering in shortest possible time.

I will provide 2D Drawings, 3D CAD file and High Resolution Rendering in shortest possible time.












About:

Hi.

 I am Nafis. I am a CAD designer and a Mechanical Engineer. I am proficient in AutoCad, SolidWorks, Keyshot. I am currently working on the respective fields a little more than 3 years. I desire to put my knowledge into practice that I might apply what I have learned. I am eager to learn and I am open to your suggestions and comments in my work so as to improve my knowledge and skills. One thing I assure you as you hire me: that I will do the best I can to provide not just an output but moreover, a good one. Besides CAD modeling, I am also fluent in speaking and writing in English.

Regards

Nafis

Reviews


mattread890:amazing work. couldn't ask for better

nafis52:mattread890 is a great client to work with. He is very helpful and approachable and is always available to answer any questions. I would highly recommend working with him....

mattread890:excellent as always!

nafis52:Awesome....\r\nHappy to work with the client.

mattread890:stellar work, refining a product


No comments:

Post a Comment