Thursday 6 September 2018

I will do solidworks 3d modeling and 2d drawing

I will do solidworks 3d modeling and 2d drawing












About:

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineer with 4 years of experience in solidworks modeling and drawing.

Services?

- I will do 3D mechanical concept modeling and drawing.
- I will do 3D modeling for 3D printing and prototyping.
- I will do product design and drawing for manufacturing.
- I will do sheet metal product designing.
- I will do injection mold designing.
- I will do your university and college assignments
- I will convert your innovation and invention idea into mechanical design. 
- I will render your product into high resolution photorealistic image using keyshot.
- I will do stress analysismotion simulations and make presentations of your project. 

Modeling, Designing, Drawing & rendering

Small project can be done withing few hours and for a $5. Please contact me before place the order. I'm Willing to give my sample also. 

  • Deliver on time.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Refund accepted.
  • 100% customer satisfaction.
  • Source files. 

Thank you! 
inventor_cad

Reviews


rasmuspagaard:Great work

inventor_cad:Thank you! Glad to work with you again.

craigw32:Very good to work with, communicated well and tried to make sure the job was done right. Will be using him again.

inventor_cad:Thank you very much. Great experience. Glad to work with you again.

faisalalothman:Great job


No comments:

Post a Comment