Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will provide you perfect result of your product and multi revisions if you want

I will provide you perfect result of your product and multi revisions if you want












About:

I am a mechanical and 3d printer engineer and i have good knowledge of designing and 3d printing software like Cura, simplify etc.
All design can print in 3d printer but some quality issues will come due to supports if you print any compact design.
I also have good knowledge about how should design any product batter for 3d printing. what kind of issues would come during 3d printing and how to solve them. Thanks.

Reviews


bathbombsbaby:Great communication! Fast service! Will be my go to in the future !

desien:You are a good person i like to work with you, Thanks

justindizazzo:Amazing work, asked me constantly if i was happy, will come back if another other things need to be made!!

desien:Thanks awesome person.

dansouliere:So easy to work with. Thank-you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment