Sunday 5 April 2020

Design,Render The 2D,3D Floorplan Architectural Building











About:

I use Autocad to redraw and create the 2D floor plan. I use Autocad and Photoshop to create the 2D colored plan. Please contact me if you want to redraw your old drawing or develop your sketch in professional version.

- Redrawing your 2D floor plan from $5

- Creating the professional drawing from your sketch from $10

- Creating the 2D colored plan from $10



I have much experience to create the 2D floor plan or 2D colored plan. I have a team for working so we can manage a lot of work at the same time.



Please contact me if you need further information or have any questions. We can discuss further about your project and I will give you a very reasonable price.



Looking forward to work with you.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes! She executed my request perfectly

:

Another successful gig! Will be engaging more work in the near future..

:

Great but I am in a rush right now so no time to elaborate!

:

Great pleasure to work with. Very supportive and patient. Willing to explain the work in details with patience. Looking forward to work together in future projects.

:

Very smooth exchange in spite of 9 hour time difference and very satisfied with the results. I will send more work this Sellers way.




No comments:

Post a Comment