Wednesday 14 March 2018

I will design and create custom 3d model

I will design and create custom 3d model












About:

Please contact me before placing order, for more details about the package and its requirements. I will create a custom offer if this Gig does not meets your requirements.

Im a 3D Artist, Modeler and Animator skilled in designing highly detailed, Quality Products and Realistic Models.

By Ordering this Gig you will get:
1- Detailed 3D model With Proper Mesh
2- Photo-realistic Multiple Renders (2-5) in full HD Quality (1k-4k)
3- UV unwrapped model
4- Source File
5- 3D printable File
6- Quality Output with money back Guarantee.

Animation:
if you want any kind of animation. contact me before placing the order to negotiate time, cost etc.

Ill work effectively if you provide:
1- Reference/Sketch of the model you want.
2- Visual Specs
3- Expected Time
4- Perspective and number of Renders you want.

Looking forward to work with you! Best Regards
Ahmad Sarfraz

Reviews


decipher:Excellent work as always.

ahmad_jhandir:Outstanding Experience!

flanders4:I honestly cannot see finding someone better to do this kind of work he keeps me up-to-date and is easy to work with

ahmad_jhandir:One of My Favorite Buyers. i love working for him and looking forward to complete his Project! :)

sultan_44:NICE WORK THX


No comments:

Post a Comment