Wednesday 14 March 2018

I will render photorealistic images of your product

I will render photorealistic images of your product












About:

I am MUAAZ from Pakistan. As an engineer I'm efficient in designing products in Solidworks and I can create high quality renders too. I've a High End Workstation for rendering so I can render on the Highest possible Quality in the shortest time. 

I'll deliver rendered image within 1 day. (Prerequisites : 3D Files)

I offer designing and rendering of any product e.g  Engineering Models and Parts, Product Samples, Concept Designs, Product Render for Website or Amazon

All you need is to provide images, sketches along with dimensions if any. In most cases high quality images of actual product from 3 views are enough to create a detailed 3D Model.

If you have a concept, try to provide a sketch.

"The better you explain , the better and detailed rendered model you'll get in shortest time."


Reviews


jbkayak:Seller did a great job! I will use him again.

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You

azada1:great work

muaazahmadkhan:Outstanding Experience!

oribaasan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment