Thursday 29 March 2018

I will 3d model your product in solidworks and render the product

I will 3d model your product in solidworks and render the product












About:

::::CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING::::

  •  I am a SolidWorks Expert, so it is easy for me to create any shape in SolidWorks either      solid modeling or surface modeling and WELDMENTS.
  •  I will make your idea to a 3D model.
  •  I will be using soildworks visualize,photoview 360 and "keyshot" program for rendering.
  •  I can make you the G codes for your fabrication needs, using SOLIDCAM.


 
Things I will do for YOU,

  •     Product Development
  •     3D models
  •     Prototypes
  •     Simulation Reports
  •     Sheet Metal
  •     Weldment
  •     Assembly
  •     Drawings
  •    Animations
  •    Kitchen Accessories
  •    Home and Furniture
  •    Jewelry and Jewelry Design
  •     Modification for existing parts

Reviews


lawrence2828:he is very patience, gentle and steady in his work , take initiative to do any changes.

rosesolidrj:awsome

lawrence2828:he is very patience, gentle and steady in his work , take initiative to do any changes.

rosesolidrj:awsome

:


No comments:

Post a Comment