Thursday 29 March 2018

I will work for any company or individual with single or multiple orders. I will provide services for 3d Modelling, Photoshop editing, Data Entry with timely delivery.

I will work for any company or individual with single or multiple orders. I will provide services for 3d Modelling, Photoshop editing, Data Entry with timely delivery.












About:

UNLIMITED REVISIONS for first 20 projects

3D models and CAD drawings are very important now a days. It can either be used direct production of parts/prototypes using 3D printing or visualizing your product before starting any sort of manufacturing and drawings of starting the manufacturing.

If you are looking for getting 3d Models, Renderings and drawings created then your are in right place.

I am doing MS in Mechanical Design Engineering. I have 5+ years of experience on CAD modelling software. I will design 3D models of Parts, Assembly and drawings depending upon YOUR requirements. 

Price and Time of order depends upon complexity of Project, However, I shall try to deliver as soon as possible.

Tasks can be performed on following software depending upon YOUR need

  • PTC Creo Parametric
  • Solidworks
  • Autocad
  • Blender3D
  • SketchUp

Note: Please contact before placing an Order

Reviews


cstenkamp:Excellent work.

hassaan7786:Amazing Experience. Thanks for the tip.

cstenkamp:This guy is amazing. A real professional. It is fun to work together.

hassaan7786:Easy to work with. The buyer provide quality input which enables me to finish work quickly. Thanks Christian for the tip. Amazing Experience!

cstenkamp:excellent job.


No comments:

Post a Comment