Thursday 29 March 2018

I will doing 3d model by 3d max

I will doing 3d model by 3d max












About:

I am  designer proficient in 3ds Max, Rhinoceros and Grasshopper, AutoCAD, Photoshop. Great expertise in 3d fabrication I have a profound knowledge in sphere of designing. In order to be gratified with job I did, I need to do a great job, which fits and job's requirements and client's ideas. So I'm proficient in graphic design, vector graphics, web design, animation, 3d modeling, etc.. So far I've done a lot of projects that involve knowledge of the problems of design but also their graphical representation. On this way I gained skills in the most diverse 2D and 3D software. I believe that my portfolio and all documentation from my profile can confirm my qualities and quick progress I have shown from the beginning of my studies...........Thanks for reading

Reviews


abdulrhm1n:Quick response, quick work, amazing quality. Thank you too much Sayed :)

sayedmohamed47:you are welcome \ngood work

abdulrhm1n:Thank you so much Sayd\nAs always you are the best one

sayedmohamed47:you are welcome\nthank you

joshavanreij:Fast service.


No comments:

Post a Comment